Skype
nookierobber

Modern Browser. Modern Browser.

This was entertaining and I got a good laugh from it. I'm perfectly satisfied with Firefox so It annoys the living crap out of me when I'm just trying to enjoy the internet and that godforsaken pop-up tells me about nine billion times to update my browser. Relative humor, you can't go wrong with it. Nice work!

Xbox One Reveal Xbox One Reveal

Brings me right back to watching Microsoft bomb so hard. but you left the booing and laughter when the game they were trying to show froze right at the title screen. classic Microsoft, rushing to release before Sony without bothering to fix anything that goes wrong.

Virtual All-Stars Ep.1 Virtual All-Stars Ep.1

sounds, this video has none. other than that it is an interesting concept. pretty cool.

Alfred Alfer Association Alfred Alfer Association

Loops are annoying as all hell especially when they are just foul and not even remotely thought provoking like this one. Awful.

emily-youcis responds:

So you decided it was a good idea to create an account in 2013 with Newgrounds in hopes of launching a successful music career .... now that sounds pretty damn awful.

Don't Hold Your Breath Don't Hold Your Breath

This...is just..terrible. Its soooooooo repetitive..It's just a continuous loop..this actually caused me to rip my headphones from my ears for fear they would begin bleeding profusely. I just cant say anything good about this.

AilieTheWolf responds:

maybe im sure that i well try better next time. sorry.

Hell of a Job Hell of a Job

Hilarious, great stuff. I like the animation a lot. This is what I imagine would happen to a cynical asshole like myself upon my death. Loved it!

Chelo-kun responds:

Thanks!

The Perfect Five The Perfect Five

This is just..nothing. I have to nothing this..there's nothing really to say about this that could remotely merit as positive. When people vote for a movie...they generally expect to see, idk actual video content. I can do nothing with this that wont come off as mean yet still utterly deserving as such.

I Love Food. I Love Food.

This was...terrible. And I am very fair, at least when there is room to be but I'm really backed into a corner on this one. This goes absolutely nowhere. It's just completely devout of funny..or anything I'd look for in anything on this site. It's just bad.

Greasegoat responds:

You must really hate everything on this site. Almost every review what see of yours is you just hating, hating and hating.

Ex-pope Ex-pope

Would be better if there was more sense of direction. I did like the Buffalo Bill reference, but that doesn't save this video from the lack of going anywhere. Too much happening with too little context to explain any of what the hell is going on. On a Positive note the animation was good. Would like to see more with some needed improvements.

hellcartoon responds:

Makes perfect sense, thanks for sharing.

Guards Guards

Fucking great! This was Original, well written, well animated, and just plain damn funny. This is the kind of thing I love seeing on newgrounds. Just awesome!