Skype
nookierobber

Chains of Fate Chains of Fate

Really digging the rhythm on this, I absolutely love it. If only this was the kind of thing I could expect when I turned on my radio lol. Oh well, guess its just as well I stick to my CD burns. At least that way I can keep awesome stuff like this in the car. Rock the fuck on dude.

DanJohansen responds:

Glad you dug it man! Was a blast to create, rock on right back at you man!

Super Hamster. Super Hamster.

Excellent rhythm with a nice solid beat that flows into itself as it progresses. I like that it's not everywhere at once and I can really hear every individual sound and understand it's part in the song. I'm a big fan of instrumentals and this one definitely will now come to mind when I think of some of the works that have caught my eye over the years. Great work man!

Greasegoat responds:

Thanks for the review!

The Road to Freedom The Road to Freedom

This is proportionately comparable to enjoying anything new that just makes you really stop, and realize you've already enjoyed it a second time(yes, I had to play it twice and really encompass myself, lose myself in the moment of the music). Listening the second time and taking in mind your Author Comments, here's what I envisioned.
Panning swiftly yet elegantly through a spectacular mountain landscape when suddenly the drums kick up for a moment and the panning stops to focus on two silhouettes standing on mountaintops directly adjacent to each other. These silhouettes are both wielding beau-staffs demonstrating unparalleled symmetry in motions captivatingly fluid. Thank-you for that.
Absolutely grand. Two thumbs, way the hell up buddy.

LoneEagle responds:

Thank you for taking the time to review my music and for sharing your vision :)

Flowing Underwater Flowing Underwater

You sire, have Inspired this fellow musician to start writing again. I am taken by this, I absolutely love the serendipitous feeling this gave me coming across this beautiful piece. Thank-you for delivering me from the madness of day to day life for an AWESOME four minutes and ten seconds. You friend, get an unequivocal two thumbs WAY up!

DanJohansen responds:

Awesome that you're going for composing again man! Be sure to let me know once you've created something, I'll def. check it out asap man!

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

This is simply breathtaking and while honestly a lot of that has to do with my not expecting to hear what I just heard, that in no way diminishes the impact of the content itself. I love this. Fantastic, original work is always a favorite of mine especially when the quality is this commendable. Thumbs up!

Wrath Of The Ninja Wrath Of The Ninja

This makes me think of if Samus Aron was In the final Boss Battle to end all Boss Battles. Listening with my eyes closed all I can see is Samus facing off again Kraid, Riddley, Mother Brain, and The super phazon irradiated space pirate at the end of Metrod Prime all at once and trying her damnedest to survive. Well..now I'll never be satisfied with the final boss in a Metroid game ever again unless its exactly like that..Awesome work here!

TheDoomrider responds:

Thanx man! It would be awesome to have this song as a badass boss battle in a game like that HELLYEAH!!!